wwhat is your favorite school of magic?0

Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Goldenbrand Challenge!

I have decided of my 2 new wizards that one of them shall try to complete in the rough n' tough........................................................................................

GOLDENBRAND CHALLENGE!

This is basically a test of friendship with other wizards or having multiple accounts.

The premises of the challenge is to reach level 40 without doing ANY storyline quests!!!!

This challenge originated on wizard101 central some time ago and i never decided to participate in it, but times change and now i have an interest in it :)

The lucky participant is........ KANE TALESPEAR!!!!



He is very brave to compete in this.... LOL

Cya in the spiral

)The Death Dominator

1 comment:

Mp said...

Good luck on the Goldenbrand Challenge, but you are going to need to mark many worlds since the only worlds you will be able to go to on your own are Wizard City and Grizzleheim. I'm actually doing my own challenge: complete Wizard101 using only my starter gear and deck. I will not be alowed use any gold, training points or pets. I currently have a poll on my blog (PvE101) to decide what school wizard I should use to attempt the challenge. Vote and follow please!