wwhat is your favorite school of magic?0

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I have lime disease :(

Well wizards the tittle says it all...

It all started when i fell asleep while counseling a camp.

Then i got aches and paines throughout my whole body

I went to the doctor's and got four vials of my blood draw... NOT FUN

I am thinking this will be my wizard101 break for now :-{

In the future i will give a tutorial on how to play to wizard101 accounts at the same time on the same computer!

)The Death Dominator


The Rosepetals (Rose Marie Johnston) said...

Oh...get well!

M.W.S said...

Sorry to hear. Um, people already know how to play 2 accounts at the same time-YouTube and other bloggers. :P

The Overachieving Necromancer said...

Feel better, I know what it like,

I had the same exact thing, counseling, falling asleep, pains, vials of blood.

I hated it, but you will be just fine.

Feel better D.D.


Arlen Dawneyes said...

Get well soon! A guy who I know at my church has it, from ticks. So I know what it's like :)

Johnny said...

Aww...:( Get well!