wwhat is your favorite school of magic?0

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I have lime disease :(

Well wizards the tittle says it all...

It all started when i fell asleep while counseling a camp.

Then i got aches and paines throughout my whole body

I went to the doctor's and got four vials of my blood draw... NOT FUN

I am thinking this will be my wizard101 break for now :-{


In the future i will give a tutorial on how to play to wizard101 accounts at the same time on the same computer!


)The Death Dominator

5 comments:

Rose Marie said...

Oh...get well!

M.W.S said...

Sorry to hear. Um, people already know how to play 2 accounts at the same time-YouTube and other bloggers. :P

The Overachieving Necromancer said...

Feel better, I know what it like,


I had the same exact thing, counseling, falling asleep, pains, vials of blood.

I hated it, but you will be just fine.


Feel better D.D.


Overachieving

Anonymous said...

Get well soon! A guy who I know at my church has it, from ticks. So I know what it's like :)

Johnny said...

Aww...:( Get well!